Medical alert systems are a tool that provides senior users freedom from worry and a sense of self-sufficiency – a conveniently lightweight button is worn and, in case of falling or another medical emergency, can be pushed to alert our 24-hour services to immediately send medical assistance. With an increasing amount of baby boomers choosing to live independently, this handy device will prove invaluable. After all, one third of seniors fall on a yearly basis, and a swift response time is vital to minimizing the injuries.
- Our friendly operators will answer in mere seconds no matter the time of day, and are highly trained to appropriately handle a wide range of emergency scenarios. Moreover, they will provide steady emotional support through an otherwise stressful experience by staying in direct contact until skilled professionals arrive, as well notifying friends and family
- The waterproof button holds 72 hours of battery life and can be worn as a clip, watch and a necklace, making it accommodating for all types of occasions and lifestyles. Furthermore, the equipment is free!
- Fall Alert has received all the top safety certifications, as it is authorized by the Department of Defense, listed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and is FM-approved.
Have questions? We have the answers! No matter the nature of your inquiry or concern, we would be happy to provide helpful details that will enable you to make an informed decision about purchasing the Fall Alert senior alarm system.
Check out our section on commonly asked questions or call us at 1-800-645-6700.
Fall Alert is a state-of-the-art medical alert system that allows you to quickly get help when you need it. By wearing a medical alarm, you will always be able to call for assistance. With no start-up fees or long-term contracts to worry about, you can have affordable protection and the freedom to live on your own. If you ever want to cancel your service, you will not be charged a cancellation fee. With Fall Alert, you’ll receive outstanding customer care from dedicated professionals who truly care about your safety. Our staff members are fully certified to handle emergency calls, and they are always available to provide you with the assistance you need. Additionally, when you call for help, the operator will remain on the line and talk with you until emergency personnel arrive. If you are not able to communicate with the operator, we will immediately send help.
With Fall Alert, you will have the assurance that you are fully in control of your life. Not only can you retain your lifestyle, but you can also manage the way your care is handled. Unlike other medical alarm systems, you can make a personalized contact list of people to call in an emergency. If you would rather have friends or family members involved in your care, Fall Alert will contact them first and ask them to come to your aid. If you do require medical attention, we will arrange for the help you need. You also have the security of knowing that your medical alarm is completely waterproof, so you can leave it on while you take showers, go swimming and even take baths. In case of a power failure, your base system comes with a back-up battery that lasts for 72 hours. Additionally, we provide free replacement batteries for all of our medical alarms.
Need More Information?
Recent Blog Posts
Epilepsy effects almost 3 million Americans, and about 1% of people will develop it in their lifetime. Because Epilepsy is usually only diagnosed after a person has suffered a seizure, it is important to identify common triggers. After about the age of 60, rates of epilepsy rise significantly. Though the triggers vary from person to person, it can never hurt to know recorded triggers from past sufferers. Continue reading >>
With the holiday season officially upon us, today marks the busiest travel time of the year. Family members are journeying many miles to be with one another for the holidays, and many baby boomers are simply hoping to escape the cold. To make the experience safe and enjoyable, below are some essentials to bring along with you during your next excursion. Continue reading >>
By Guest Contributor, Marlene Wallace
Regardless of whether you’re battling icy conditioners or are enjoying a pleasant stroll on a sunny day, proper footwear is key to preventing falls, especially for older adults. When choosing appropriate footwear, consider the following do’s and don’ts: Continue reading >>
- The world lost a great man today. You will be missed, Nelson Mandela.
- This Day In #History: On Dec. 4, 1945, the Senate approved U.S. participation in the United Nations. http://t.co/9TabrTNoGX
- Have you been struggling with finding comfortable #footwear as you #age? This guide will make your life easier: http://t.co/bO0ZzaMhBs
I could not be more pleased that I chose Medical Guardian. Everyone is always very professional and helpful. Thanks again!
- Brian Bricker Browning, MT