- Fall detection technology is the newest innovation in the world of medical alert devices. Medical Guardian now offers customers FallAlert™, a state-of-the-art device that can detect when a fall has occurred in order to automatically call for help.
- Fall detection can reliably detect a non-linear fall. The processor in the pendant follows 9 unique parameters and over 45 unique motion patterns in order to reliably detect when a fall has occurred.
- When a fall is detected, the processor provides a fall detection signal to the electronic device. The electronic device can then take appropriate action to reduce the potential negative results of the impact of a fall.
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Wearable pendant as necklace or belt clip
- Waterproof design
- 30-hour battery life in power outage
+ Read More
Need More Information?
Recent Blog Posts
First, let’s define the term: the acronym ‘TIA’ stands for Transient Ischemic Attack. It is not a stroke. According to the A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia on PubMed Health, “A transient ischemic attack (TIA) is when blood flow to a part of the brain stops for a brief period of time.” While this is similar to a stroke, a TIA is also very different because the stroke-like symptoms will usually last for only 1 to 2 hours, or 24 hours at the most. Oppositely, stroke symptoms and their effects can become permanent without the proper, immediate treatment. Continue reading >>
Navigating through life can certainly have its fair share of ups and downs. And it’s even harder in a wheelchair. With that in mind, we’ve rounded up five innovative products and accessories from a number of trusted manufacturers and resources around the web to help make your life or someone you love’s a little bit easier. From safety and comfort to functionality and on-the-go ease, these tools will keep you going and get you where you need to go without any hassle at all.
If you or someone you love, regardless of their age, must rely on a wheelchair for mobility purposes, then these items work perfectly as gifts or necessary add-ons! Continue reading >>
For certain people diagnosed with the disease multiple sclerosis, warm temperatures can mean only one thing: misery. While almost everyone can relate to feeling some level of discomfort when body temperatures rise, an MS patient with sever heat-intolerance experiences discomfort tenfold. Continue reading >>
- Are you in a #wheelchair ? We found some great #tools for you to use to make you more comfortable: http://t.co/GIK2YT1rUX
- Today In #History: In 1969, denim brand Levi Strauss started selling bell-bottom jeans. http://t.co/bfxqsqjr2Y
- The relationship between #depression and #parkinsons http://t.co/BC0HlbRNox
I could not be more pleased that I chose Medical Guardian. Everyone is always very professional and helpful. Thanks again!
- Brian Bricker Browning, MT